Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Story

I would like to try something. I would like to write a story about nothing and everything. I would ask the help of anyone that wants to give it. I am going to start that story and leave it open. Please continue it in any direction and lets see what kind of randomness is created!

The year was 1972, I had just woken up from a long slumber but soon realized that the slumber of eight hours was actually five years. I am not the same person. Who am I? What am I doing on this floor? Who is this woman next to me? Dear god please be a dream........

5 comments:

  1. realizing it is not a dream I lay here wondering what caused this? Unforutnently I have no recollection of my last movements that got me to the floor. Looking to my left, I am thankful I dont with what is laying on my left arm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the horrid taste of stale, imported beer and jagermeister still in my mouth, ever so carefully I attempted to slide my arm from underneath the woman's head. Discreetness was essential as I did not want to wake her and be face to face with the actions of the night I was sure to regret. Once I came to my feet I realized I had no pants, she had no pants, and the midget in the recliner was wearing a leather collar with spikes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. as I gathered my thoughts on the situation at hand I noticed the woman to my left wasn't a small woman. Had I been drugged? No way booze could have caused this much pain. Speaking of pain why does my ass hurt......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I removed the blanket from the ground to try and find my pants, and then I realized where my pain was coming from. The woman - the very, extremely large woman - was gripping a two sided sparkly dildo in her mammoth like hands. No...that couldn't have happened. Could it? I looked over to the recliner once again only to see the small man grinning a grin that indicated without a doubt in my mind that what I had feared had happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After piecing together the events of the night I had to get the hell out of that scene. I ran to my car half naked only to realize I was in a trailer park with no car. How the hell am I to get home. No way am I going back in there. Please someone help this poor soul.

    ReplyDelete